martes, 5 de marzo de 2013

The perfect relationship by Adriana Macias






Born in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Adriana Macias is a lawyer, lecturer and writer currently living in Guadalajara and on 5 March, the UNIVA had the honor of her presence giving his lecture entitled "The Courtship perfect."

  Among many ideas she shared the key points that were commented were types of dating, and how to start loving  himself to love another person, all of course with much humor.At the end of the conference, that lasted only an hour, the academic director of UNIVA thanked  Adriana and call their parents on stage.


My important  opinion:
The conference was fun, more than I expected. Expected to be more boring but she didn't talk a lot of the title of the conference, because  we understood clearly the points she wanted to express, but it was  a conference, it was more like something we could have given our human development teacher in the classroom. What I liked and was particularly struck me use her feet like arms, I never had the chance to see some of his work and I found awesome, and her self-esteem  AWESOME.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario